“I want to do something splendid… something heroic, or wonderful, that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead. I think I shall write books.” – Jo March
Hey, there, friend! Welcome to my corner of the internet!
If you love poetry shot with hope and heartache, flash fiction that makes you think, and the occasional bit of sarcastic humor, you just may feel at home here.😊
11 random facts about me
- Jesus is my Savior, Lord, and the love of my life. I don’t know where I’d be without Him.
- I poked fun at freestyle poetry until I found myself writing it one day.
- I was homeschooled from preschool through twelfth grade.
- Having a slew of younger siblings is one of the best things that ever happened to me.
- Potatoes are under-rated.
- Austen, Bronte, Dickens, Alcott… the classics are undoubtedly the best.
- I had an irrational fear of tractors until I landed a job driving one. I’ve
almostnever looked back.
- I’ve kept a journal ever since the day I turned eight.
- I’m publishing my first poetry book, This Will Not Last in April of 2022!
- I find lists highly addicting.
- I don’t know if I should be proud or ashamed to admit that I’m a coffee snob.